FAQ's about PureSun Health & Beauty
If any question, email us email@example.com
FAQ's about PureSun Health & Beauty
- All new clients will be requested to complete a Medical Consultation Form before our therapist can perform any treatments on you. Failure to do so will result in us refusing to perform your treatments. Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries which could affect your service when completing this form. It is your responsibility to let us know of any changes in your circumstances before your treatment goes ahead. We also reserve the right to ask you to complete this form every 6 months so that we can update our records.
- Our reception are open Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 4pm. However, our automatic voice recording line open 24/7.
- A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior some beauty procedures such as tinting, lash extension or other (ask reception for details)
- 24 hours notice is required if you decide to cancel / reschedule an appointment or £12 fee (per person) will be charged. This term is apply for pre-paid services as well!
- If you are late for an appointment, in respect other appointments the treatment time will be altered accordingly.
- Deposit of £10 is required for any treatment booked online or phone call.
- If booking appointment while using any type of voucher such like puresun, groupon, buyagift or treatwell please contact us directly by call on 02392861112. Please note as most of vouchers do have own term & condition, so please read before purchase or give us a call for details. For rescheduling within the 48-hour period please contact us directly as a surcharge of £12 will apply. New customers only (groupon). Must be 18 or older. For most of vouchers, £12 surcharge apply per person for Saturday appointments. Excludes bank holidays. Valid Mon – Fri 10am-5pm, please check fine print in your voucher.
- We do not give refunds on any treatments, however we will look into your concerns immediately and try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible. Our treatments are carried out by a qualified staff. If you have had a treatment that you are unsatisfied with please bring it to the attention of the therapist and follow the complaints procedure (detailed below)COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
It is our objective to ensure that every client is delighted with the services that they receive at PureSun.
However, we recognise that on occasions things can go wrong. If this does happen we will try to ensure we put things right at the earliest opportunity. This procedure advises how to bring things to our attention if you are not happy about the service that you have received.
We will ensure that all complaints are followed through, documented and when appropriate action is taken to prevent a recurrence.
The quickest and most effective way of resolving any problem is to bring it to our attention immediately. Please raise your concern with the therapist or salon manager. They will listen carefully to your concerns and do what they can to correct any problems.
All complaints need to be documented in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide as much detail as possible, including details of your treatment, date and time of your appointment and your exact complaint.
Your complaint will be assessed and we aim to get back to you within 48 hours of receiving your complaint in writing.
- We cannot give refunds on any products sold to due to personal hygiene and health and safety reasons. If there is a manufacture fault with the product we can exchange it and send the faulty product to review by manufacturer.